Maggy’s picks: new content in Europeana
In Europeana, you can find over 53 million of artworks, artefacts, books, videos and sounds from across Europe. And we add new datasets on an ongoing basis. In this new series, we’ll present highlights of the new datasets ingested in the last months, chosen by our Content & Exhibitions Coordinator Maggy Szynkielewska. Whether you are searching for inspiration, feel like browsing through some unique records, or you just want to see what’s new, take a look and enjoy the richness and diversity of European cultural heritage!
– Almost 100 objects (drawings, paintings, photographs) from Telegraph Museum in UK. Rights Reserved
– Over 800 photographs from the Design Museum of Barcelona. CC BY-NC.
– Over 3 000 photographs, XIX and XX century, mostly buildings from Culture Centre in Helsingborg
Postcard photograph depicting the stairs up to Öresundsparken in Helsingborg, around the year 1900, Kulturmagasinet, Helsingborgs Museer, public domain
– Collection of 620 botanical drawings by Georg Schweinfurth from Botanic Garden and Botanical Museum Berlin-Dahlem. CC BY-SA Ficus sycomorus, Botanic Garden and Botanical Museum Berlin-Dahlem, CC BY-SA
– Over 800 seals and stamps (emblems) from Lithuanian Art Museums. CC BY
Lietuvos mažasis antspaudas Stanislovo Augusto valdymo laikų, Lietuvos Dailės Muziejus / Lithuanian Art Museum, CC BY-
– Over 300 000 photographs of protected buildings from the Danish Agency for Culture. CC0.
Fraugdegårds Allé, Odense SØ, The Danish Agency For Culture, CC0